Tuesday, January 4, 2011

$2.50 TOTAL $58.50 (w/Tyndale matching = $117.00)

I didn't go to Starbucks today for my tall vanilla iced coffee and nice quite time reading. Stayed here at work. It was hard, but not as hard as I thought it would be.
    I'm not adding more donation money for the lunch unless it's a day when I actually would have eaten out. For example, today I had lunch so it wasn't an effort, but I would have gone to Starbucks, so I counted the $2.50. Tomorrow I may add lunch if I end up bringing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    I just checked my Discover account. Last January (2010) I spent about $32 on Jimmy Johns, Subway, and Panera for lunches.
   Wow, I just checked February of last year and I spent around $85 out at those places. And that didn't include my Starbucks drinks. In March I spent around $79.
     So if I don't eat out all month I should save a lot. Especially if I make cheap things like peanut butter and jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment