Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Are you checking my post?

On average it looks like I'm getting 0 to 2 people checking my post a day. I'm not sure if that's including me (ha), but I did click the "don't track your own pageviews" button a long time ago, so if that worked, people are really checking. And I'm feeling somewhat held accountable. But I'm really held accountable by God.

I just checked the stats and  Pageviews by Countries and look below, there are people from other countries checking! pretty exciting. If you're continuously checking, whether from the US or India, I'd love to hear comments on why. And I'd love to hear if you're doing anything to make a difference, big or small.

Thanks!
Jen

United States
1,085
Germany
21
Russia
17
India
9
Singapore
9
United Kingdom
6
Canada
3
Latvia
3
Australia
2
Switzerland
2


1 comment:

  1. I track this blog in my google reader, so I'm guessing it doesn't show up in your stats. I love reading your blog, Jen--you're inspiring! Grad school has forced me to give up a lot of pointless spending, but I hope I keep up with that next May when I'm finished with school.

    ReplyDelete