Tuesday, March 8, 2011

$6.50

I so want to go to starbucks today and read. I should have brought my work out clothes so I wouldn't be thinking about this. Today is one of the hardest days. I want to GET OUT, and not just get out. The only thing I want to do is go to Starbucks. I'm being selfish. I should start counting my blessings.

And in case you're wondering, I haven't been giving a total lately because it turns out I need to wait until November to find out for sure if Tyndale is doing the matching donations this year. They did it last year, and probably will in 2011, but won't say for sure until November. So I need to just do my donations and not double them.

Plus, it's been easier just to put in the price, so I've been lazy. Maybe I'll start doing the price alone, and doing the total at the end of the week, or a couple of weeks.

That's all for today. Back to working through lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Jen,

    I've been realizing a lot more lately just how selfish I can be too. UGH!! It's really crazy just how selfish we can all be when we really are honest about our wants versus our needs... I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak6504, do I know you?
    Thanks for commenting. It helps hold me accountable knowing people are watching. :)

    ReplyDelete