Thursday, February 2, 2012

mistake

well, I made a little mistake. I didn't end up giving $1097 in 2011. I let 2011 slip by without realize I need to actually GIVE that money in 2011 to get the doubled amount from Tyndale. I was so focused on typing the money in here until the last minute, that I didn't think about donating that last amount. So, I got $800 donated in 2011, therefore, Tyndale will donate $800 too. And, all is not lost, if Tyndale does it again for this year, then I can get the rest of it doubled :)

On to 2012.

I'm not sure if I'll continue blogging. But I did want to write this in here. So it's out there and perhaps more likely to happen.

I've been thinking about starting a women's Christian book club in my neighborhood. We could start with "Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire", move on to "Radical" and so many more good Christian books. The question is, how do I go about inviting my neighbors who I don't know. Do I put letters at their doors. Do I walk around knocking on doors. Do I put a flier out at a local establishment? And will anyone respond? Or, should I find out if there's a way to do it online. or, is anyone already doing it in the area, which, again, I could find out online.

help?

No comments:

Post a Comment