Tuesday, May 24, 2011

$20

No Jimmy Johns today. And I returned a couple of necklaces yesterday that I bought last week at Kohl's.

I went to Kohl's in the first place because I had a $10 coupon. But I left with 5 necklaces, thinking, I'd go home, see which one, or two, matched most outfits and then take back the others. But in the end I really didn't NEED any of them, so back they went. It's sometimes easier to return things once I live with them for a few days and realize they're not that important.

However, I did go to Starbucks today. I'm going to try harder tomorrow. I keep using the excuse that I need the relaxation of the Starbucks experience, and I love reading there. But if I keep reminding myself of why I'm doing this I should be able to stick it out and find something else to do.

I am so weak. But I'm slowly changing and gaining a better perspective of things.

On a side note: I really need to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment